FinoQ Eduversity Private Limited and it’s portal iiqf.org (together “IIQF”) respects the privacy rights of our users and is strongly committed to protecting your privacy.
Collection And Use Of Your Personal Information
IIQF, or where relevant a designated service provider, collects personal information that you choose to provide or we receive from other sources. This may include personal information you provide through this Site, and applications when subscribing digitally to iiqf.org through registering for our services and products, through requesting certain IIQF services or products, by submitting the information to enter a contest, or other promotion or offline in connection with your IIQF subscription.
We and designated service providers, may obtain the following types of personal information in connection with this Site:
- Name, email address, date of birth, city, account names and passwords, or other contact information
- Online identifier, Internet Protocol address, or other similar identifiers
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, preferences, and information regarding a user’s interaction (including reading habits) with an Internet website, application, advertisement.
- Demographic information
- Billing information without Credit card information.
We use this information for carefully considered purposes which also benefit our customers and which include some or all of the following:
- to provide and facilitate our services and products.
- to operate our services, products, and systems properly.
- to communicate with you.
- to help IIQF improve, upgrade, or enhance our services and products and develop new services and products.
- to provide support for our services and products,
- to maintain the quality and safety of products and services, and for internal quality control purpose including debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- to provide you with offers and promotions about services and products of IIQF to enhance your experience with this Site, including to save your preferences and login information.
- to analyze website usage, analyze use of this Site, analyze and measure ad impressions, and to protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of IIQF.
- to monitor to detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and hold those responsible for that activity.
IIQF may place, view, and/or use “cookies”, web server logs, web beacons, pixels or other electronic technologies to collect statistical and other information about you and your use of this Site. This information may include information about the IP address of your computer, browser type, language, operating system, your mobile device, device ID, geolocation data, the state or country from which you accessed this Site services, the webpages visited, the date and the time of a visit, the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting this Site, the number of links you click within this Site, the functions you use on this Site, the databases you view and the searches you request on this Site, the types of articles you read, the data you save on or download from this Site.
IIQF may use the information collected for various reasons, either on behalf of IIQF or for the other parties’ own purposes, including research, analysis, to better serve visitors to this Site (such as by enabling log-in, providing access to certain sections of this Site, providing customized content or other data tailored to your interests as described further below), to compile aggregate and anonymous information about usage of this Site and other websites, other statistics, etc. However, if you have deleted and disabled cookies, these uses will not be possible to the extent they are based on cookie information.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to disable cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. Likewise, most mobile devices allow you to disable the ability for geo-location information to be collected from your mobile device. The help function on most browsers and mobile devices contains instructions on how to set your browser to notify you before accepting cookies, disable cookies entirely, or disable the collection of geo-location data. You need to set each browser, on each device you use to surf the Web. Thus, if you use multiple browsers (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.), you should repeat this procedure with each one. Similarly, if you connect to the Web from multiple devices (e.g., work and home), you need to set each browser on each device. Depending on your jurisdiction, you may be able to utilize additional cookie management tools. However, if you disable certain cookies or refuse to accept a request to place a cookie, it is possible that some parts of this Site, such as the polls and certain areas of this Site for which you need to log in, will not function properly.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
IIQF may disclose your personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, court order, or other legal process (b) protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of IIQF or others; (c) monitor compliance with and enforce any terms of service on this Site; (d) provide our services and products (including allowing a purchaser of IIQF or a FinoQ Eduversity Pvt. Ltd. Company to continue to serve you); (e) perform other activities related to such services and products, including billing and collection; (f) provide you with offers, promotions from IIQF; or (g) operate the systems that provide our services and products properly.
Accuracy, Security, And Retention Of Your Personal Information
Any personal information you provide to IIQF is kept on secure servers. IIQF uses security measures appropriate to the provision of the relevant product or service, such as reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures (a) to safeguard personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification; and (b) to ensure the integrity of the personal information. To help us protect your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of the logon ID and password you may have set up in connection with your participation in this Site’s services. Personal information is retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected, including legitimate business reasons, and/or legal and regulatory requirements.
Rights With Respect To Your Personal Information
Please note that it may take some time to process your request, consistent with applicable law.