Applications are invited for the positions of "Business Analyst" positions in a Risk management advisory company working in the fields of Credit/ Market/ Liquidity Risk and ALM. They also provide cutting edge IT solutions for Analytics and financial computations. Their highly talented and knowledgeable Consultants provide best in class solutions to the BFSI clients to achieve desired results in Regulatory compliance. They are looking for Business Analysts who will work in product development up to implementation phase. The Analyst will liaison with clients to understand the business requirements, prepare business requirement documentation and work with our internal team to develop and implement our proprietary risk solutions efficiently on the client side.
Click here to Apply
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business Management Post Graduate, preferably in Finance specialization (MBA or equivalent) with graduation in Engineering (Computers/ IT/ Software/ Hardware).
- At-least 2-7 years of work experience in Techno – Functional Consulting as per below mentioned criteria.
- IFRS 9, Basel II / III, Credit rating models knowledge & experience
- Experience in development & implementation of risk management products/ solutions/ systems
- Good understanding of software systems
- Project management and liaison skills / Stakeholder management
- Prior experience in BFSI organizations
- Experience in Credit risk & Market risk domains
- Experience in Basel and/or IFRS9 / Credit rating models / systems
- Risk Management systems/ solutions- Product development support.
- Development & Implementation of proprietary risk solutions.
- Project management of complete project cycle.
- Internal & external stakeholder management.
- Ensuring smooth implementation of Risk frameworks & proprietary software.
- Troubleshooting and coordination skills to ensure resolution of issues.
Preferable Additional Skills:
Job Description : The job would involve the following (but not restricted to)