Applications are invited for the positions of "Market Risk Roles" Applications are invited for current and past IIQF students for Market Risk and Model Validation teams for one of the the Big 4 Consulting firm. The positions will be based out of Mumbai.
Click here to Apply
Market Risk Analytics/ Strong Business Analyst with MR Skills (Domain expertise) - Mandatory skills:
- Experience in developing and monitoring market risk models for VaR, SVaR, Expected Shortfall, RNIV, IRC etc.
- Experience in counterparty credit risk, CVA.
- Experience in using Python to develop models and analyse risk data.
- Experience in using Python, R for statistical analysis.
- Experience in model documentation in SR 11-7 standards.
- Knowledge of statistical and numerical techniques and principles of the theory of probability and stochastic calculus.
- Familiarity with quantitative techniques used in financial and econometric models.
- Experience in validation of VaR, SVaR and RNIV models.
- Knowledge of financial cash products and derivative products, Greeks, Risk Calculation and Backtesting methodologies for VaR, ES, Counterparty Credit Risk etc.
- Concepts related to pricing derivatives for any of the asset classes such as fixed income, equities, credit, interest rates, FX, and commodities.
- Experience with FRTB, IBOR, CCAR, SA-CCR.
- Familiarity with popular machine learning techniques.
Model Validation - Mandatory skills:
Skills which are good to have: