Applications are invited for the positions of "RISK CONSULTANT" for current and past IIQF students for Risk – Consultant positions for one of worlds largest consulting and professional service delivery company. The positions will based out Gurgaon, Bangalore & Mumbai.
Click here to Apply
- 4 - 7 years of relevant Risk Analytics experience at one or more Financial Services firms, or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas.
- Credit Risk- PD/LGD/EAD Models, CCAR/DFAST Loss Forecasting and Revenue Forecasting Models, IFRS9/CECL Loss Forecasting Models across Retail and Commercial portfolios.
- Credit Acquisition/Behavior/Collections/Recovery Modeling and Strategies, Credit Policies, Limit Management, Acquisition Frauds, Collections Agent Matching/Channel Allocations across Retail and Commercial portfolios.
- Regulatory Capital and Economic Capital Models.
- Liquidity Risk – Liquidity models, stress testing models, Basel Liquidity reporting standards.
- Anti Money Laundering – AML scenarios/alerts, Network Analysis.
- Operational risk – AMA modeling, operational risk reporting.
- Conceptual understanding of Basel/CCAR/DFAST/CECL/IFRS9 and other risk regulations.
- Experience in conceptualizing and creating risk reporting and dashboarding solutions.
- Experience in modeling with statistical techniques such as – linear regression, logistic regression, GLM, GBM, XGBoost, CatBoost, Neural Networks, Time series – ARMA/ARIMA, NLP, NLG Algorithms, ML interpretability, and bias algorithms, etc.
- Programing Languages – good to have either SAS, R, Python, etc., Viz Tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, SAS VA, etc.
- Strong understanding of Risk function and ability to apply them in client discussions and project implementation.
- Work independently/with minimal supervision in client engagements that may involve model development, validation, governance, strategy, transformation, implementation, and end-to-end delivery of risk solutions for Accenture’s clients.
- Ability to manage workstream of large projects / small projects with responsibilities of managing quality of deliverables for junior team members.
- Demonstrated ability of managing day to day interactions with the Client stakeholders.
- Guide junior team members.
- Support development of the Practice by driving innovations, initiatives.
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Risk.
- Travel: Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Master’s degree in quantitative discipline mathematics, statistics, economics, financial engineering, operations research or related field or MBA from top-tier universities (preferable).
- Strong academic credentials and publications, if applicable.
- Industry certifications such as FRM®, PRM, CFA preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to working in a globally distributed workforce environment.
Development, validation, and audit in any of the below areas:
Key Responsibilities - Engagement Execution:
Key Responsibilities - Practice Enablement: