Applications are invited for the position of "Forex Trader" in a KPO which is a partner to a Singapore based Forex Trading Company.
Click here to Apply
Position Summary :
- Forex Dealer (Probation/Internship for first 6 months confirmation based on performance during this internship period).
- Learn Price Action Trading (P.A.T.) methodology from our Chief Dealer and senior dealing team through Trade with Chief(TwC).
- Responsible for the timely entry of buying and selling of foreign currencies through market analysis learnt from Price Action Trading (P.A.T.) and executing trades based on pre-defined trade plans.
- Responsible for creating a journal to record every day transactions and the reasons behind all transactions.
- Conduct pre-market and post-market analysis of the market in different time frames.
- Interpret different news reports coming out across the world and analyzing their effect of different currency pairs.
- Perform variety of other tasks and projects assigned by the company.
- Graduates / Post Graduates preferably in Management & Commerce.
- Strong interest in the financial services industry.
- Passionate about trading.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive with a “Can-do” attitude.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Professional demeanor.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- During Internship/Probation period - Fixed allowance of USD 200 and Variable allowance based on performance of upto USD 800.
- Upon successfully completing the internship period and meeting the pre-defined KPI, full time FX dealers expect a base monthly salary between USD 600 and 800 (Fixed), depending on their trading performance.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Qualifications/ competencies :