Applications are invited for the positions of "Junior Trader - Propreitary Trading Desk" at Ingensoma Arbitrage Pte Ltd a Singapore based Proprietary Trading firm.
Click here to Apply
Job Description :
- Junior Trader with a passion for trading will price and trade financial products, build and maintain positions in derivatives and equities, improve models, and participate in risk management and trading methods. They will be taught about derivatives pricing and markets, position management and arbitrage strategies. They are also extensively trained in relevant trading software and information systems which will equip them to take high level of responsibility quickly and join a team of our electronic trading floor just after 2-3months of training.
Essential Skills :
- University degree, preferably in quantitative finance, financial engineering, mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, economics or science.
- Fair understanding of financial products and markets.
- Excellent mental arithmetic abilities.
- Ability to apply the basic concepts of probability, statistics and calculus.
- Internship or experience in similar industry is preferred.
- Experience with Excel.
- Proficient in English.
- Computer programming skills are a plus.
- Excellent quantitative and analytics skills.
- Competitive attitude and eagerness to constantly improve yourself.
- Quick and decisive thinker and able to deal well with pressure.
- Willingness to be a team player/leader before, during and after trading hours.
- An exciting informal environment.
- Personal growth within a growing ambitious international organization.
- You will work collaboratively with colleagues of diverse backgrounds; all focused on creating innovative solutions that position the firm for the future.
- A good monthly salary, plus an annual performance-based bonus. We reserve a fixed part of our business results for our bonus pool. The difference you make for Ingensoma Arbitrage Pte Limited will be rewarded by a share in our profits.
What they offer: