Applications are invited for the positions of "Quantitative Developer" positions in a leading Indian IT Company. In the role of Quants Developer, you will interface with Front Office Traders apply your technical proficiency in Python in valuation of different Asset classes. You will play an important role in creating the models or enhance existing ones. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Click here to Apply
- Very Good knowledge in Python (pandas, numpy, Scipy, etc).
- Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Knowledge in Asset Classes – Fixed Income, Equity, FX, Commodities & Derivatives.
- Development of pricing & risk measures of various instruments.
- Work exposure in agile projects. Good understanding of Agile ceremonies including tools like JIRA.
- Proﬁciency with data wrangling, visualization and modeling in Python.
- Strong Communication Skills and capability to deal with business & Global counterparts independently.
- Capable of analyzing Business requirements and building Functional requirements.
- Should have at least 8+ years of industry experience.
- Good analytical skills and data analysis capabilities.
- Highly Sensitive to Information Security and Data Privacy laws.
- Experience in working with multiple teams and able to deliver programs.
- Flexible to handle adhoc requests / agile projects.
- This role requires flexibility to relocate within Europe as required.
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills