Applications are invited for the positions of "Quantitative Analyst" at Dolat Capital in Mumbai.
Click here to Apply
- A Bachelors or Masters in Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics / Physics / Electrical Engineering.
- Relevant experience is preferable. Fresher are also welcome.
- He / She will provide quantitative analysis, methodology and algorithm development as part of a product development process.
- The incumbent shall work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment, analysing large amount of data and develop prediction algorithms / models in C++, R, Matlab and python.
- To design and implement model code into production specifically using R, MATLAB, C++, python.
- He / She shall be a part of a team that sits in a lab environment designed to prototype and market-test new concepts in financial markets.
- Excellent knowledge in Statistics/ Mathematics / Machine Learning / Data Analysis / Artificial Intelligence.
- Proficiency in object oriented programming language C++ in Unix / Linux environment.
- Self-driven with a high learning curve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Extremely competitive compensation.
- Intellectually vibrant work environment.
- Better growth opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
What they offer: