- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Quantitative Finance or equivalent education.
- CFA/FRM® (full or partial completion) will be preferred.
- Maintain/modify the existing models/processes coded in Python in SQL databases.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders (clients and internal teams) and take complete ownership of client deliverables.
- Work effectively in small teams to ensure best practices and engineering approaches.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and effectively contribute new ideas.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience of programming in Python in a professional capacity.
- Strong foundation in Finance, Mathematics and Statistics used in Financial Modelling.
- Knowledge of SQL database.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work individually and with others in collaboration.
Skills Required :