Applications are invited for the position of "Senior Research Analyst / Lead Analyst - Financial Research" in one of the largest global analytics firm.
Click here to Apply
Key Responsibilities :
- Significant ownership in a sector report (90-100%)
- Writing sector outlook reports
- Initiation Reports
- Work on forecasts/projections
- Work on Industry focus reports
- Writing Investment thesis
- Creating new analytical tools offshore
- Generating research ideas offshore
- Attending company presentation/road shows
- Generating stock picking ideas offshore
- Conceptualizing new strategies
- Summaries to sales team
- Writing Thematic pieces
- MBA from premier institute / CA.
- CFA or FRM® certifications added advantage.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience.
- Very strong modeling skills
- Very Strong writing skills. Should have prior experience on handling extensive writing assignments.
- Should be able to write opinion laden company reports, Thematic reports and be able to translate company news into research.
- Ability to work on Level 3 & 4 tasks, preferably Level 4 tasks..
Qualifications/Experience requirements :