Applications are invited from candidates from Mathematics background for position of "Quantitative Specialist" to join the Global Liaison team of top Wall Street Investment Bank.
Click here to Apply
Eligibility requirements :
- Degree in Engineering / Mathematics / Statistics / Finance from premier institute.
- Work experience of 2-3 years.
- Hands on exposure to Applied Mathematics - a demonstrable understanding of Differential equations, Taylor series, multivariate calculus and numerical methods.
- A broad understanding of Fixed Income and Equity products and associated risks is a plus; Derivatives experience and exposure to market risk management and/or trading of capital markets products are added qualification.
- Highly developed analytical skills needed to synthesize issues, see linkages and patterns to understand materiality and impact on the local and global businesses is critical.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with senior management and an ability to multi-task and work independently at times.