Applications are invited for the positions of "FINANCIAL ENGINEER" positions in the Analytics team of one of the largest MNC Analytics firm.
Click here to Apply
- As part of our analytics team, you will be providing structured finance cash flow modeling, analytics and data support to our clients. You’ll build and develop complex cash flow models using our fixed income software (SFW). You will be tasked with creating and supporting our structured finance cash flow models within Moody’s Investors Service. Your focus will be working on our waterfall library, used within various ratings groups, which will require a detailed understanding of models, data and technology. You will also take part in the design and integration of new features, functions, and analytics within our products, provide data support to ensure availability and quality of data for our clients, and assist our clients in meeting their technology, model and data needs.
- An engineer whose primary responsibility is to provide client support and address client needs in the structured finance sector.
- Analyze complex structured finance cash flow models.
- Train and mentor junior team members.
- Assist senior team members in deliveries based on client requirements.
- Provide client support and resolve client requests.
- Update complex structured finance cash flow models over the performance cycle with accuracy and within the required turnaround time.
- Ensure the accuracy of data feeding the Cash flow models in deal library.
- Coordinate with the product development team to design, build, test and implement new features.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization.
- Assist with special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research or related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 1-4 years working experience, preferably in structured finance industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational and analytical skills and the ability to handle multiple projects independently.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and analyze legal documents on complex financial structure.
- Knowledge of structured finance cash flow models and data is required.
- Working knowledge of SLABS or RMBS cashflow modeling is highly preferable.
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient/expert in Excel and VBA, and other MS Office tools.
- Understanding of other programming/scripting languages is a plus.
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of SFW is a plus.
- Demonstratedinitiative, enthusiasm, and ability to learn quickly and excel as part of a dynamic team.
- Attention to detail and ability to work and learn independently.