Applications are invited for the positions of "Manager- Risk and Quantitative Analysis" in Mumbai.
Click here to Apply
Job Summary :
- Manager- Risk and Quantitative Analysis reporting directly to the Head – Risk & Quantitative Analysis.
- Applying quantitative and statistical techniques to real financial data and live portfolios to aid portfolio managers’ real time decision making.
- Assisting investment teams to create portfolios that are consistent with specified risk and performance objectives.
- Prepare materials for and participate in meetings between RQA and portfolio managers to discuss risk and performance of portfolios.
- Work with other RQA team members to conduct quantitative research on global and local investment markets and impact on portfolios.
- Develop proprietary techniques for risk and performance measurement and collaborate with portfolio managers to implement them.
- Help portfolio managers by assisting with quantitative techniques for portfolio construction and alpha generation.
- Assist in creating investment risk analyses and reports for portfolio managers and senior management of RQA.
- Strong understanding of multi factor risk modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of programming languages or statistical tools, such as Excel VBA, S-Plus, R, SAS or Matlab, and/or familiarity with financial data tools (such as, Bloomberg).
- Good understanding of capital markets, industry/market knowledge and competitive landscape.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision on multiple projects while adhering to timelines and producing quality work.
- Degree in analytical, financial and/or technical major (finance, applied maths, statistics, engineering, computer science)
- Strong analytical, quantitative and computational skills.
- Solid communication and presentation skills (verbal and written). The candidate must demonstrate the ability to explain analytical or quantitative concepts in practical and simple terms.
- Finance background.
- 3 + years with specific experience on risk modeling techniques.
Competencies & Personality Traits:
Qualifications and Preferred Experience: