Applications are invited for the positions of "Quantitative Asset/Portfolio Manager" at Dolat Capital in Mumbai.
Click here to Apply
- A Bachelors or Masters in Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics / Physics / Electrical Engineering.
- Proven experience in quantitative trading.
- To build a highly competitive autonomous quant trading desk.
- He / She shall provide with quantitative analysis, methodology and algorithm development as a part of a product development process.
- The incumbent shall work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment, analysing large amount of data and develop prediction algorithms / models in C++, R, Matlab and python.
- To design and implement model code into production specifically using R, MATLAB, C++, python.
- An entrepreneurial role within the firm, as the incumbent will be directly responsible for performance / revenue of his / her desk.
- Demonstrated experience in Quantitative Trading.
- Excellent knowledge in Statistics/ Mathematics / Machine Learning / Data Analysis / Artificial Intelligence.
- Proficiency in object oriented programming language C++ in Unix / Linux environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Extremely competitive compensation.
- Intellectually vibrant work environment.
- Better growth opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
What they offer: