Applications are invited for the positions of "Credit Risk Analyst , Operational Risk Management & Central Risk Management" in Bengaluru.
Click here to Apply
Job Description: Manager - Credit Risk Management
- Analyse and assess Credit Risk of potential customers using Bureau Reports, Bank Statement Analysis and host of alternate data ( Digital footprint data ).
- Provide inputs on Credit Risk Policy, work on Rules Engine etc.
- Work with IT Team to enhance Automated Decision Engines.
- Monitor Portfolio Risk and ensure that exposure is maintained within limits.
- Review individual limit enhancements/reductions.
- Work on devising and improving Collections Strategy.
- Interact with regulators or other External/Internal Stakeholders regarding Credit Risk Policy of the Company.
- Develop, enhance and support implementation of statistical and other quantitative models to support forecasting, member behaviour-based scoring and other business applications.
- Proficient in the model development process and builds relationships with the business customer: from conceptualization through data exploration, model selection and validation, implementation, business user training and support.
- Building Credit/Collection/Risk Scorecards.
- Monitor statistical model performance and provide technical guidance to business leadership.
- Advanced knowledge in developing analysis queries and procedures in SQL, R languarge, SASAdvanced knowledge in 2 or more statistical techniques (Generalized linear modeling, Time Series, CART, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Factor analysis experimental design and hypothesis testing).
- 2-3 years related work experience in statistical analysis and model development
- Drive initial and ongoing dissemination of Operational risk obligations to Regional branch staff across sales, service and operations through training and handholding support.
- Support the branches in completion of Risk Control and Self-Assessment (RCSA).
- Conduct timely follow-up, documentation and status of action plans, open issues identified during OR assessments at respective branches.
- Maintain a database of branch wise deviations in terms of non-adherence to standard processes, perform root cause analysis of major deviations from and recommend changes in process design to address the same.
- Escalate to Zonal Managers on the level of operational compliance and failures, if any, so that prompt/corrective action is taken.
- Conduct mystery shopping/checks of regional operations processing; report control deficiency to Head-Operations/Zonal Manager..
- Co-ordinate compliance risk review activities to be performed by the branches within each region.h) Collect loss data and KRI data from regional Risk team and consolidate at central level for reporting of risks.
- Coordinate collection, recording and data capture of loss events and near miss together with verification within the businesses and regular reporting of these events, the details, and amounts as per the provisions laid down in the Loss Data Management Policy.
- Maintain an MIS of all the branches with findings on compliance issues; provide consolidated compliance review findings.
- Appraise the regional business & functional heads the level of compliance and failures, if any, so that prompt/corrective action is taken.
- Conduct quarterly surprise visits at the Branch for checking implementation of the required changes in internal procedures as communicated by Functional Departments.
- Ensure the queries raised by branches and regional office on operation risk is addressed as per requirementsn) Ensure all the escalations, reporting and compliance to ORM elements are done in a timely mannero) Provide with all the necessary reports/information for the purpose of submitting to the regulator in a timely manner.
- Prior experience in handling Operational Risk function with 4-5 yrs.
- Drive the awareness on Operational Risk (ORM) and implementation of ORM initiatives in the region in coordination with the Operational Risk Management team at the corporate office·
- Desirability: Willingness to extensive travel, Outstation assignment, Investigation, risk management, Police and External party liaison.Good in MS Word and report writing.
Job Description: Manager - Risk Analytic
Preferred Experience: Manager - Risk Analytic
Job Description: Manager - Operational Risk
Preferred Experience: Manager - Operational Risk